RAINBOW HAIR + DREAD VERSION

RAINBOW HAIR + DREAD VERSION

  • NEW MESH
  • HQ compatible
  • Category: Hair
  • Custom Thumbnail
  • All LOD’s
  • Texture Head by @mmsims and Texture Hair by @simpliciaty-cc

#redheadsims tag on your photos, and let me see! thx. ❥

image

Please read

Firstly sorry for English, it is not my native language and I need translators to do this.
One day, going through google looking for inspiration to be able to create something cool, I saw a photo in digital edition.
I was very impressed and ideas flowed in my mind and I immediately ran to the blender (software where I create the hair) to be able to create the base of the hair (in my personal facebook, it has the whole process).
At the most 3 days, I managed to finish, working on it all day ... I had my problems, but I managed to make it wonderful.
The days were passing and my friends were wanting to have him, I gave them first on facebook, second on the tumblr and I started getting messages asking me to create a Patreon, because they wanted to support me for what I was doing today. Okay, I thought about it.
I've never been a patron fan, and I never imagined creating one, until I got help from a great friend here on the tumblr to create.
Okay, I ended up doing the patreon and the long awaited hair (this one from the publication) came toon, many were wanting and asking and asking when it would be available !?
Geez, nice to have support for something you do, for something you had the pleasure of doing with love. I am a tumblr, where I bring contents converted for all ages and genres! There are creators, I inspire myself in them, who are the best for me. Anyway ... Some are calling me preconceived because of patreon, and others saying about robbery. There are people in the patreon, who does not come to mention names that steal in the hard face of the imvu, without a minimum of credits and yet yes become like yours! Stealing is a strong word for those who are already used to it and want everyone to do it.
We live in a community, if you ask some people ... they say The Sims is the most dramatic community you ever have!

to shorten everything at once, if it is to have the hair by illegal people and by people who put in another account, I decided to put it to download and they all have! Thank you to everyone who asked me and wanted to support me in Patreon ... I love you!


image
image

                                              [DOWNLOAD] - (no adfly!) ✔

image

                                        DREAD [DOWNLOAD] - (no adfly!) ✔ 

image

♡ [PAYPAL]
♡ [Have early access to my new items created by me. PATREON]
Thanks for all that helped
Thank you for using
Thanks for the original Creator
Thanks for all CC creators
Thank for support me

image

× Do not put in any pack
× Do not re-upload
× Recolor Allowed

LINK BROKEN, ORIGINAL MESH CREDITS OR ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MESSAGE. 

Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

RedHeadSims Todos os Direitos Reservados
Desenvolvido por pattyrocker
Topo